TIPS TO HELP BUILD YOUR BACK
1) DEADLIFTS is a must. In my opinion, it’s probably the best back building exercise routine.
2) WIDE GRIP PULL-UPS is also one of my favorites. I suggest you use a machine assisted pull-up machine for anyone who cannot pull their own body weight.
3) BENT- OVER BARBELL ROWS is another great exercise routine for building your back.
4) T BAR STANDING ROWS is a great routine to target your inner back muscles.
5) WIDE/ NARROW GRIP SEATED CABLE ROW is a great way to build your lats and inner portion of your back.
Bulking Back Schedule
Pull-ups 3 sets 5-8 reps
Deadlift 4 sets 5-8 reps
Bent over rows (underhand) 4 sets 5-8 reps
Machine row 7 sets 5-8 reps
Shredding Back Schedule
Lat Pulldowns Wide Grip 3 sets 12 reps
Lat Pulldowns Narrow Grip 3 sets 12 reps
Wide Grip Seated Row 3 sets 12 reps
T Bar (Knee bent) Row 3 sets 12 reps
Weighted Hyperextensions 3 sets 10 reps